Preparation of your flowers
During these uncertain times I would like to assure you that guidelines are being kept at Flower Mouse Floristry in the preparation of your flowers.
1. Preparation of flowers arriving at the studio are conditioned in a separate area.
I work on a sanitised work area, my hands are sanitised and I wear a facemask.
2. Preparation of all flowers leaving the studio are prepared on a sanitised work area.
3. My hands are sanitised before work commences on flowers and I wear a mask.
4. I have cut down on packaging and will only deliver handtied bouquets.
5. Delivery will be made by myself. I will either wear gloves or sanitise my hands before I leave my car.
6. I will ring/knock on your door and leave flowers on the floor and stand back 2 metres.
7. Please wash your hands after unwrapping and placing flowers in a vase.